Crispy Roasted Cabbage
Roasting it is a wonderful new way to eat cabbage. It's quick, easy and completely changes the flavor.
- 1 medium head of cabbage
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Peel off the outer leaves of the cabbage.
- Wash it thoroughly.
- Slice it (whole) into about one inch chunks.
- Place the slices on a nonstick baking tray or pan.
- Drizzle the cabbage with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for about 20 - 30 minutes or until crispy. Serve immediately.